Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life after death


Many scared of dying and even true now in our advance and high technology setting, many claimed to produce portion that slow down the ageing process. Health products and associated packages were the latest products that caught many attention especially the urban folks, many are making huge profits out of this, especially the multi level marketing people.


So why are people so scared about dying? Why is it a taboo to talk about death and topics associated with it? Is it because human kind do not have hopes, not sure about what belies underneath death, scared of the many evil things performed in the past, fear of separation with loved ones and precious wealth accumulated? Reasons could be many.


I used to be one of them but thank God not anymore for He gave me the assurance 20 years ago, life here on earth is just temporal, I am looking forward to go back to my heavenly home after accomplishing things He wants me to do here on earth. I got so much to ask my Creator, things I don't understand from the book of life. God says averagely a man will live until 60 and for some till 70, I have journeyed more than half of my life on earth, so far it has been very fulfilling and enriching, can't imagine life without Him. Thank you Lord for this spiritual life journey.




No comments: